Society - Written Friday, August 6, 2010 by Thomas Gegenhuber - 4 Comments
In my first blog post, I wrote about different examples of Government 2.0. I also mentioned Manorlabs, the City of Manor’s idea generation and innovation platform. Manorlabs uses game mechanics to keep the people engaged. The CIO of the City of Manor, Dustin Haisler, told me in an interview: “Innovation can actually be fun and citizens can actually have fun helping the government do progressive things.” This statement brings to light two key questions that every community must address: Continue…
- Balance: customer receptivity vs. customer revulsion
- The Net Gen: Too plugged-in for parenting?
- Are you addicted to social media?
- The privacy discussion we need to have
- “The Data-Driven Life”: Who’s not interested in discovery?
- A rough week for Facebook (and the privacy of facebook users)
- Is “Unvarnished.com” an Internet inevitability?
- Right values
- The retail experience of tomorrow: the same but very different