Posts Tagged ‘transparency’
The ARS Electronica Festival in Linz is a conference that supports cutting-edge experiments in digital culture. The motto of this year’s festival was “REPAIR – ready to pull the lifeline,” and the highlight was the “Open Source Life” symposium. The bottom line of “Open Source Life” is how to transfer the ideas of open source to other layers of society.
Although I saw a lot of good ideas, here are some of my favorites: Continue…
- Incorporating Social Benefit
- 12 Critical Success Factors for Business Platforms
- Highlights from an interview with the co-founder of Motley Fool
- Employee Computing for Collaboration, Innovation, and Productivity
- Intelligently Filtering Journalists’ (Crowd)Sources
- Exploring WikiChoice; Where CSR meets Collaborative Consumers
- Can Wikipedia be Neutral?
- Creative application contests: Engaging developers in the public sphere
- Stimulus package workarounds shut down