Posts Tagged ‘Technology & Media’
This has been an important month for banks and the leading message emerging from it is that bank regulation is still impervious to the wiki culture. Yes, there are attempts out there to do social media but looking deeper, bank regulation is not an engaged debate. We have ourselves to blame if, as I suspect, it shows a limit to how we do Wikinomics right now. Continue…
- A view of self through a digital mirror
- Want to see the future? Look to the games
- The Virtualization of Place
- The Net Gen: Too plugged-in for parenting?
- Open management and the business ecosystem
- Are you addicted to social media?
- The privacy discussion we need to have
- Marketing and the Meaning of the Web Collaboration Space
- The future of free, and other prices