Posts Tagged ‘reputation’
Society - Written Monday, May 3, 2010 by Tim Bevins - 4 Comments
I just heard about the site Unvarnished in Jeremiah Owyang’s daily email, and decided to check it out. It is still in beta. I think people need to read this page to draw their own conclusions about the site, its value, its purpose, and its processes, but I offer my own views here.
Here is a how the site describes itself: Continue…
- Can Wikipedia be Neutral?
- Bringing transparency to your browser: Knowmore.org
- Twitter as the basis of an open login scheme
- Wikinomics in action: Ukoonto and the web 2.0
- Dealing with backlash in the blogosphere: a personal experience
- The reputation economy and government
- HP Social Computing Lab on Crowd Sourcing, Attention, and Productivity
- Guest Blogger Stewart Mader on Wiki ROI #3: Onboard new employees to ensure successful take off
- Hidden Skeleton in Your Closet? Think Again.