Posts Tagged ‘recession’
Government - Written Monday, July 19, 2010 by Haydn Shaughnessy - 0 Comments
The unloved son of recessions is the place. The town or city. When the going stops being tough for national economies places pick up the pieces. So how can places respond to the situation they now find themselves in? Added to their woes is another issue that is part consequence of the road into Government 2.0. Place as the primary source of job creation might be a thing of the past as the network takes over. Continue…
- Collaborative Construction
- The Evolving Economy series in the Globe and Mail
- Is grad school a waste of time (and money)?
- Flexible downsizing: A conversation with Cali Yost
- Inheritance marketing: A recessionary opportunity?
- Recession and the psyche of a generation
- PolicyWiki invites input on the forthcoming Canadian budget
- Introducing Bruno’s Buzzword Bonanza: Layoff Lingo 2.0
- In recessionary times, are virtual worlds the new movie theatres?