Posts Tagged ‘platforms’
Business - Written Wednesday, September 29, 2010 by Naumi Haque - 0 Comments
We know that companies can create competitive advantage through collaborative platforms—from internal, project-specific wikis all the way to Twitter, Facebook, and beyond. But how are platforms actually being used to interact with customers, collaborate with ecosystem partners, and spur business growth? We’ve set out to find out and we need your help.
nGenera Insight invites you to participate in a new survey designed to gather information on platform usage, impact, and challenges. The survey is open to all levels and functions—if you are reading this we would love to hear from you! It only takes about 7 to 10 minutes and as a thank you for your time we will provide you with a summary of the findings.
- The future of free, and other prices
- Twitter, and the challenge of managing competitive collaborative platforms
- Mobile platform magic: Five things executives must know about mobility
- Games, user experience, and retroactive Continuity–All enabled by platforms
- Thinking about YouNoodle for the enterprise
- Would you rather own Yelp.com or Milo.com?
- Complexity and Wikinomics
- Going Vertical: The New Reality of Vertical Integration in the Era of Business Platforms and Ecosystems