Posts Tagged ‘open source’
Business - Written Thursday, September 18, 2008 by Patrick Harnett - 0 Comments
If you’re anything like me, you tend to enjoy things that may be a little beyond your budget. And if you’re really like me, you tend to enjoy them far more often than you should. But I’m going to avoid any discussions of my own indulgence, but use them as a segue to mention Wesabe. It’s an open source community that tracks your spending habits and shares them with the group. If prediction markets are for harnessing the “Wisdom of Crowds”, this truly does try to capture the “Frugality of Crowds”.
- Sweet! More Portal!
- Forcing Governments to use Open Source
- Wikinomics Roundup: Week in Review
- The Underbelly of Open Source: SPORN
- Run Linux? Save the World, Please.
- Does this count as open source?
- The Wikinomics Roundup: Week in Review
- Wild speculation: reddit is run by some very smart people
- Google abandonware becomes open source