Posts Tagged ‘Net Generation’
Society - Written Tuesday, February 23, 2010 by Tim Bevins - 0 Comments
Employees are the weak link in security. Everyone knows that, right? You just cannot trust them not to open phishing emails and click on links that take them to bad places and allow intruders access to corporate stuff.
If only there were tools to find out which employees are susceptible to phishing and other scams that masquerade as legitimate email?
There are such tools including at least one product that lets IT send fake phishing emails to employees to test their awareness of and adherence to IT policies. Such products enable IT to find out who the security weak links are among employees. Continue…
- Age lines on Facebook?
- Employee Computing for Collaboration, Innovation, and Productivity
- Back to School Kit 2.0
- Obama’s Organizing for America troops prepare for battle
- Jon Stewart’s trustworthiness no surprise
- Digital Gap & Generation Lap
- SchoolTube: Kids explain their passion to technology
- Obama should look to Portugal on how to fix schools
- A teacher’s view on the education crisis