Posts Tagged ‘LinkedIn’
Society - Written Monday, May 3, 2010 by Tim Bevins - 4 Comments
I just heard about the site Unvarnished in Jeremiah Owyang’s daily email, and decided to check it out. It is still in beta. I think people need to read this page to draw their own conclusions about the site, its value, its purpose, and its processes, but I offer my own views here.
Here is a how the site describes itself: Continue…
- With so much data, why is work getting harder?
- Will you use Target’s mobile coupons?
- Survey: How prepared is the enterprise to lead in the age of unbounded data?
- Car 2.0 – How a community builds a car
- CL!CK – LEGO’s fun social product development platform
- Helping Haiti – Social media doing its part
- Less technology + more sleep = more productive 2010?
- Apple vs. Google – Who will own the “third screen”?
- Do new Facebook security measures replace parental monitoring?