Posts Tagged ‘Facebook’
Business - Written Monday, November 24, 2008 by Jeff DeChambeau - 1 Comment
As more and more data is aggregated into databases for use and mashups, the challenge becomes how to present the data to make it as useful as possible. Hans Rosling’s TED talk about the value of properly (and visually) communicating data shows how the proper presentation can bring large sets of data to life. With so many sets of data, there have to be some different approaches on how to best visualize what’s going on — which is exactly what are being showcased in this post at Mashable.
The richest of the bunch is a piece of software called Skyrails:
- Social Media Marketing: long-term dividends vs. being a waste of time
- Advertising through consumer-generated media – is it a futile attempt to hijack conversations?
- Jive: Social Networking for Seniors
- Facebook’s conundrum as they try to woo marketers
- Exploring fan and group engagement on Facebook
- Don’t be friendin’ Richard Branson
- Nervous singles rejoice – W-41 lets you connect your t-shirt to your facebook profile
- Zombies: Far More Web-Savvy Than You’d Think
- Student Parties Exposed by Community Group’s Scandal Pics