Posts Tagged ‘davos’
Business - Written Thursday, February 11, 2010 by Steve Guengerich - 2 Comments
If you’ve been watching Don’s Twitter stream the past couple of weeks or read his recent blog posts, you’ll know that he was in Davos Switzerland at the Annual World Economic Forum. Among the many speaking and consulting activities, he represented nGenera at the launch breakfast of the GreenXchange.
I’ve written a couple of posts about the GreenXchange and a related sustainability workshop, in the run-up to Davos. What I haven’t talked about is an interesting behind-the-scenes aspect of the GreenXchange technology platform.
The technology platform itself is currently a working beta version, proving the GreenXchange concept, developed by Salesforce.com (with help from a Force.com partner), 2Degrees, and nGenera. You can view the “public facing” part of the GreenXchange at http://greenxchange.force.com.
- My top ten themes from 2010 Davos, part 2
- My top ten themes from 2010 Davos, part 1
- Davos: Nike and Partners Launch The GreenXchange
- Digitizing Davos
- Davos 2010: The World is Broken
- GreenXchange: “wikinomics” for cleantech intellectual property
- Ambitious goals for this year’s World Economic Forum
- Broadcasting won’t be broad, and it won’t be casting
- Comment of the day #1