Posts Tagged ‘business model’
Business - Written Tuesday, April 20, 2010 by Derek Pokora - 4 Comments
Three social media giants, three giant media announcements: Ning, Twitter, Facebook. In only seven days, these three companies have announced major changes to their products and/or business models. Is it a sign of things to come? How will each of these companies answer the question of how to turn its growth into revenue? Continue…
- OKCupid: For the love of data
- Innovating the 21st-century university
- Alice.com: can selling online (through a new intermediary) work for CPGs?
- Motley Fool: transforming a traditional business model with community and collaboration
- World Wide World Meets World Wide Web
- YouTube bleeding cash: Is Google trapped?
- If “You Want Your Rocky”, then you’d better put your money where your mouth is.
- How’s your meal?
- Trying to pull off an engaging customer experience