Business - Written Wednesday, September 29, 2010 by Naumi Haque - 0 Comments
We know that companies can create competitive advantage through collaborative platforms—from internal, project-specific wikis all the way to Twitter, Facebook, and beyond. But how are platforms actually being used to interact with customers, collaborate with ecosystem partners, and spur business growth? We’ve set out to find out and we need your help.
nGenera Insight invites you to participate in a new survey designed to gather information on platform usage, impact, and challenges. The survey is open to all levels and functions—if you are reading this we would love to hear from you! It only takes about 7 to 10 minutes and as a thank you for your time we will provide you with a summary of the findings.
- Will Facebook be your CRM provider?
- Apple’s apps | Google’s web: What is the future of the internet?
- A view of self through a digital mirror
- The customer is not in control
- Design charrettes for platform projects
- The Net Gen: Too plugged-in for parenting?
- Are you addicted to social media?
- Hothouse innovation redux: The world “upside down”
- The most open and accessible record of U.S. Government spending ever (in 6 sq ft)