Business - Written by Naumi Haque on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 14:35 - 0 Comments
Survey: How are you using Facebook, Twitter, smart phones, and other technology platforms?
We know that companies can create competitive advantage through collaborative platforms—from internal, project-specific wikis all the way to Twitter, Facebook, and beyond. But how are platforms actually being used to interact with customers, collaborate with ecosystem partners, and spur business growth? We’ve set out to find out and we need your help.
nGenera Insight invites you to participate in a new survey designed to gather information on platform usage, impact, and challenges. The survey is open to all levels and functions—if you are reading this we would love to hear from you! It only takes about 7 to 10 minutes and as a thank you for your time we will provide you with a summary of the findings.
The survey is designed to gather information and help answer questions like:
- What popular platform technologies are being used for business purposes?
- What progress is being made on creating customer, as well as internal, communities?
- What are the major enterprise challenges faced by those using collaborative platforms?
- How do business leaders view the future of collaborative platforms and their long-term impact?
To participate, please click on one of the links above or simply click here. To learn more about why platforms are important and what makes them successful, read Nick Vitalari’s posts Apple and the Rise of Competitive Business Platforms – What Other Companies Must Know and 12 Critical Success Factors for Business Platforms.
Thank you in advance for your participation, we look forward to sharing our results with you.
Business - Oct 5, 2010 12:00 - 0 Comments
More In Business
- Facebook, Facebook, Facebook
- Survey: How are you using Facebook, Twitter, smart phones, and other technology platforms?
- Will Facebook be your CRM provider?
- Wiki Banking
- The importance of being competent
Entertainment - Aug 3, 2010 13:14 - 2 Comments
More In Entertainment
- Lessons in collaboration from B.B. King’s
- CL!CK – LEGO’s fun social product development platform
- Peer Pressure 2.0: Farmville
- Online gaming more than just fun
- The NFL – The most protective league, attempting to control the uncontrollable
Society - Aug 6, 2010 8:19 - 4 Comments
More In Society
- Balance: customer receptivity vs. customer revulsion
- The Net Gen: Too plugged-in for parenting?
- Are you addicted to social media?
- The privacy discussion we need to have
- “The Data-Driven Life”: Who’s not interested in discovery?