Business - Written by Tim Bevins on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 12:21 - 0 Comments
Two cool maps
This is going to be short and (I hope) sweet enough to check out the maps.
Map 1: The (interactive) Web 2.0 Summit Points of Control Map, showing the current locations and control regions of both incumbents and insurgents in the network economy. If it does get periodically updated, it provides a great service to people trying to keep up with everything and anything (which is a really fruitless task, I might add).
Map 2: The 2010 Map of Social Networking from Flowtown.
Visualization makes so much stuff so much more interesting and easier to grasp, doesn’t it?
Business - Oct 5, 2010 12:00 - 0 Comments
More In Business
- Facebook, Facebook, Facebook
- Survey: How are you using Facebook, Twitter, smart phones, and other technology platforms?
- Will Facebook be your CRM provider?
- Wiki Banking
- The importance of being competent
Entertainment - Aug 3, 2010 13:14 - 2 Comments
More In Entertainment
- Lessons in collaboration from B.B. King’s
- CL!CK – LEGO’s fun social product development platform
- Peer Pressure 2.0: Farmville
- Online gaming more than just fun
- The NFL – The most protective league, attempting to control the uncontrollable
Society - Aug 6, 2010 8:19 - 4 Comments
More In Society
- Balance: customer receptivity vs. customer revulsion
- The Net Gen: Too plugged-in for parenting?
- Are you addicted to social media?
- The privacy discussion we need to have
- “The Data-Driven Life”: Who’s not interested in discovery?