Business, Government - Written by Steve Guengerich on Thursday, November 12, 2009 17:21 - 4 Comments
Sustainability workshop at Nike: LIVE on twitter
A few weeks ago, we talked about the GreenXchange. For anyone interested in climate change, sustainability, closed loop (or zero waste) manufacturing, and similar overlapping subjects, you’ll be interested in this joint effort of Nike, Best Buy and a collaborative public/private partnership, called GX, for short. See a write-up about it in the NY Times a couple Sundays ago: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/01/business/01proto.html
Today and tomorrow (Nov 12-13), Nike is hosting a “collaboratory” specifically on the subject of “double closed loop” production, which is an extension of the closed loop paradigm to consider and care for developing populations and regions.
If you want to follow what’s going via twitter, LIVE:
Then just click through to this link: http://twitter.com/CLCollabLIVE
Then hit “follow”
And you will start seeing the twitter stream as we go,
You can just search for the tag #gxlive
And you will see all tweets that contain that tag.
Wish you were here!
Business - Oct 5, 2010 12:00 - 0 Comments
More In Business
- Facebook, Facebook, Facebook
- Survey: How are you using Facebook, Twitter, smart phones, and other technology platforms?
- Will Facebook be your CRM provider?
- Wiki Banking
- The importance of being competent
Entertainment - Aug 3, 2010 13:14 - 2 Comments
More In Entertainment
- Lessons in collaboration from B.B. King’s
- CL!CK – LEGO’s fun social product development platform
- Peer Pressure 2.0: Farmville
- Online gaming more than just fun
- The NFL – The most protective league, attempting to control the uncontrollable
Society - Aug 6, 2010 8:19 - 4 Comments
More In Society
- Balance: customer receptivity vs. customer revulsion
- The Net Gen: Too plugged-in for parenting?
- Are you addicted to social media?
- The privacy discussion we need to have
- “The Data-Driven Life”: Who’s not interested in discovery?