Business - Written by Kevin Morris on Thursday, May 21, 2009 10:50 - 4 Comments
Twitter Trending Topics
If you’re a Twitter user, you’ve probably wondered how seemingly irrelevant hashtags make it to the top of the Trending Topics list. How could #meowmonday be so popular? (Especially when #nopantstuesday is less than 24 hours away!). A few days ago I came across this interesting illustration outlining the ‘anatomy of hashtag meme relevance over time’:
Business - Oct 5, 2010 12:00 - 0 Comments
More In Business
- Facebook, Facebook, Facebook
- Survey: How are you using Facebook, Twitter, smart phones, and other technology platforms?
- Will Facebook be your CRM provider?
- Wiki Banking
- The importance of being competent
Entertainment - Aug 3, 2010 13:14 - 2 Comments
More In Entertainment
- Lessons in collaboration from B.B. King’s
- CL!CK – LEGO’s fun social product development platform
- Peer Pressure 2.0: Farmville
- Online gaming more than just fun
- The NFL – The most protective league, attempting to control the uncontrollable
Society - Aug 6, 2010 8:19 - 4 Comments
More In Society
- Balance: customer receptivity vs. customer revulsion
- The Net Gen: Too plugged-in for parenting?
- Are you addicted to social media?
- The privacy discussion we need to have
- “The Data-Driven Life”: Who’s not interested in discovery?