Business - Written by Anthony D. Williams on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:42 - 0 Comments
City of Toronto’s web 2.0 summit starts tomorrow
The City of Toronto’s web 2.0 summit kicks off tomorrow at City Hall. If you’re in the area, you may want to join other citizens, community leaders, city staffers, and local councilors as we discuss how web 2.0 technologies can help improve municipal services and give citizens a greater voice in local decision-making.
Most of the proceedings will be webcast. So, if you’re not in the city — or can’t get off work — you can still see how citizens and local officials can use web 2.0 technologies to transform their city. Hope to see you there!
Business - Oct 5, 2010 12:00 - 0 Comments
More In Business
- Facebook, Facebook, Facebook
- Survey: How are you using Facebook, Twitter, smart phones, and other technology platforms?
- Will Facebook be your CRM provider?
- Wiki Banking
- The importance of being competent
Entertainment - Aug 3, 2010 13:14 - 2 Comments
More In Entertainment
- Lessons in collaboration from B.B. King’s
- CL!CK – LEGO’s fun social product development platform
- Peer Pressure 2.0: Farmville
- Online gaming more than just fun
- The NFL – The most protective league, attempting to control the uncontrollable
Society - Aug 6, 2010 8:19 - 4 Comments
More In Society
- Balance: customer receptivity vs. customer revulsion
- The Net Gen: Too plugged-in for parenting?
- Are you addicted to social media?
- The privacy discussion we need to have
- “The Data-Driven Life”: Who’s not interested in discovery?