Business - Written by Mike Dover on Tuesday, November 4, 2008 12:35 - 6 Comments
If the world could vote…
Can anyone see any blue in this map? See here for a mashup showing how the world stacks up for Obama and McCain. McCain has a slight edge in Albania (which, from what I understand, borders on the Adriatic. If you recognize that cultural reference, press “one” now). He also has a dominant lead (cough, sample size of one) in Niue.
Business - Oct 5, 2010 12:00 - 0 Comments
More In Business
- Facebook, Facebook, Facebook
- Survey: How are you using Facebook, Twitter, smart phones, and other technology platforms?
- Will Facebook be your CRM provider?
- Wiki Banking
- The importance of being competent
Entertainment - Aug 3, 2010 13:14 - 2 Comments
More In Entertainment
- Lessons in collaboration from B.B. King’s
- CL!CK – LEGO’s fun social product development platform
- Peer Pressure 2.0: Farmville
- Online gaming more than just fun
- The NFL – The most protective league, attempting to control the uncontrollable
Society - Aug 6, 2010 8:19 - 4 Comments
More In Society
- Balance: customer receptivity vs. customer revulsion
- The Net Gen: Too plugged-in for parenting?
- Are you addicted to social media?
- The privacy discussion we need to have
- “The Data-Driven Life”: Who’s not interested in discovery?