Business - Written by Mike Dover on Friday, September 19, 2008 0:03 - 1 Comment
Sarah Palin’s emails hacked
VP Candidate Sarah Palin (here is the SNL skit if for some reason you haven’t seen it) has allegedly had her yahoo account (really) hacked. Not confirmed, but the rumour is that the hacker contacted Yahoo claiming to be the Alaska governor and said he lost the password. Oddly enough, he was able to answer the security question about where she met the “First Dude”…Wasilla high school.
Oh, and remember the Swift Boaters? Here is a video from the Hockey Moms for truth.
Business - Oct 5, 2010 12:00 - 0 Comments
More In Business
- Facebook, Facebook, Facebook
- Survey: How are you using Facebook, Twitter, smart phones, and other technology platforms?
- Will Facebook be your CRM provider?
- Wiki Banking
- The importance of being competent
Entertainment - Aug 3, 2010 13:14 - 2 Comments
More In Entertainment
- Lessons in collaboration from B.B. King’s
- CL!CK – LEGO’s fun social product development platform
- Peer Pressure 2.0: Farmville
- Online gaming more than just fun
- The NFL – The most protective league, attempting to control the uncontrollable
Society - Aug 6, 2010 8:19 - 4 Comments
More In Society
- Balance: customer receptivity vs. customer revulsion
- The Net Gen: Too plugged-in for parenting?
- Are you addicted to social media?
- The privacy discussion we need to have
- “The Data-Driven Life”: Who’s not interested in discovery?