Business - Written by Mike Dover on Monday, July 7, 2008 10:28 - 3 Comments
Obama and social networking
Senator Obama and his team have done a really good job engaging with the electorate via LinkedIn. As of today, he has thousands of connections and has received more than 3000 responses to his question, “What ideas do you have to keep America competitive in the years ahead?”, many of which are very interesting and insightful. He’s also added a LinkedIn interest group.
One of the keys to success here, is that his LinkedIn profile is set up much like a “regular person” in tone and language — fitting in with his strategy of not appearing to be an old school Washington insider.
Business - Oct 5, 2010 12:00 - 0 Comments
More In Business
- Facebook, Facebook, Facebook
- Survey: How are you using Facebook, Twitter, smart phones, and other technology platforms?
- Will Facebook be your CRM provider?
- Wiki Banking
- The importance of being competent
Entertainment - Aug 3, 2010 13:14 - 2 Comments
More In Entertainment
- Lessons in collaboration from B.B. King’s
- CL!CK – LEGO’s fun social product development platform
- Peer Pressure 2.0: Farmville
- Online gaming more than just fun
- The NFL – The most protective league, attempting to control the uncontrollable
Society - Aug 6, 2010 8:19 - 4 Comments
More In Society
- Balance: customer receptivity vs. customer revulsion
- The Net Gen: Too plugged-in for parenting?
- Are you addicted to social media?
- The privacy discussion we need to have
- “The Data-Driven Life”: Who’s not interested in discovery?