Business - Written by Danny Williamson on Wednesday, January 9, 2008 13:05 - 5 Comments
Yahoo for integration
Dan Farber at ZDNET has commented on the announcement by Yahoo!, at the 2008 Consumer Electronic Show, that they were jumping into the competition to become your integrated web services provider in response to the efforts of Google, among others, to become customizable one stop shopping source for all of their users’ internet needs.
The aim of the project is to integrate Yahoo!’s existing services into a broader Web 2.0 offering with Yahoo! Mail acting as a hub while allowing for the integration of a wide variety of internal and third party applications in what Jerry Yang (co-founder and CEO of Yahoo!) calls, “life with an explanation point.”
Business - Oct 5, 2010 12:00 - 0 Comments
More In Business
- Facebook, Facebook, Facebook
- Survey: How are you using Facebook, Twitter, smart phones, and other technology platforms?
- Will Facebook be your CRM provider?
- Wiki Banking
- The importance of being competent
Entertainment - Aug 3, 2010 13:14 - 2 Comments
More In Entertainment
- Lessons in collaboration from B.B. King’s
- CL!CK – LEGO’s fun social product development platform
- Peer Pressure 2.0: Farmville
- Online gaming more than just fun
- The NFL – The most protective league, attempting to control the uncontrollable
Society - Aug 6, 2010 8:19 - 4 Comments
More In Society
- Balance: customer receptivity vs. customer revulsion
- The Net Gen: Too plugged-in for parenting?
- Are you addicted to social media?
- The privacy discussion we need to have
- “The Data-Driven Life”: Who’s not interested in discovery?