Business - Written by Mike Dover on Wednesday, May 2, 2007 10:37 - 6 Comments
Dell to offer Linux
Now that Michael Dell is back actively running his company, he’s making some changes. See this memo for some of the details.
He announced today that Dell will now sell PCs loaded with Linux. Quite a blow to Microsoft.
Most observers beleive that this is in response to a flood of requests from Dell customers (and critics) on the Ideastorm portal. At New Paradigm, we strongly believe that collecting and responding to client feedback through forums such as this is the way to go; although it takes a lot of chutzpah…if you look closely through Ideastorm, you’ll notice a lot of posts that would make Dell’s lawyers and marketers uncomfotable.
Business - Oct 5, 2010 12:00 - 0 Comments
More In Business
- Facebook, Facebook, Facebook
- Survey: How are you using Facebook, Twitter, smart phones, and other technology platforms?
- Will Facebook be your CRM provider?
- Wiki Banking
- The importance of being competent
Entertainment - Aug 3, 2010 13:14 - 2 Comments
More In Entertainment
- Lessons in collaboration from B.B. King’s
- CL!CK – LEGO’s fun social product development platform
- Peer Pressure 2.0: Farmville
- Online gaming more than just fun
- The NFL – The most protective league, attempting to control the uncontrollable
Society - Aug 6, 2010 8:19 - 4 Comments
More In Society
- Balance: customer receptivity vs. customer revulsion
- The Net Gen: Too plugged-in for parenting?
- Are you addicted to social media?
- The privacy discussion we need to have
- “The Data-Driven Life”: Who’s not interested in discovery?